Sunday, August 02, 2009

Decisions, decisions

Greetings all,

I spoke to an employment counsellor a few weeks ago and she told me about a program that helps you to explore careers that would suit you. I was taking that this week and we just have one more session and a private meeting with one of the counsellors.

I think being at my age, I feel like I am at a major crossroads and I need to make the right decisions and honest, truthful decisions, other wise I will go through the same bullshit again.

So thankfully I am doing a helpful meditation that is helping me to look at things that I probably didn't want to.

So I am facing alot of ugliness in my soul but I think it is for my own good, which hopefully in the long run will pay off. I am facing my own imperfections that I didn't want to deal with. I feel I am becoming more honest about my own flaws. While I have always strived to live authentically, I am going through another layer.

There seems to be so much to let go of. My existence is muddled but hopefully soon I will get the direction I am searching for and forge my way through this world.

I hope to be at peace with myself.

No comments: