Friday, October 17, 2008

Slipping

Greetings all,

I have been feeling for quite some time a sense that I am running out of time. There's so much that I want to do in life and to accomplish and I feel like I have no time to get it done. I've been laid off from my job in August and have managed to do some things but I still feel that time is slipping away. I feel like I've reached my peak and have to start achieving things now or I never will. And I am only 29.
My biological clock is and has been ticking since I was 26 and that adds to my stress levels. My fertility levels are dropping as we speak and sometimes I wonder if my biological clock is responsible for me feeling this intensity.

The more I try to grasp time, the more evasive it seems.
Why is relaxing so hard?

I find that the key to success for anything is to relaxed and alert but this is such a difficult mind state to live in. Especially for me since I've battled anxiety all my life and have made some progress.

Pain sucks!

No comments: