Thursday, February 22, 2007

False Advertising

Today my co-workers and I ordered pitas from an undisclosed Pita store (here's a hint... it's called Extreme Pita). We all ordered combos and you have the option of getting a snack like cookies or chips. I went with cookies. I went with the double chocolate cookies.

I went to pick up the order as we called it in. I had faith that these cookies would be double cookie as the name implies. After I finished my pita, I began to eat my cookies. Apparently these cookies contain white chocolate chips as well. I felt betrayed. Here I was expecting just chocolate in my cookies. I don't want no whitie chocolate chips. I didn't want cookies that had 2 different types of chocolate.

These cookies should have been called something else. Something like double chocolate with white chocolate chips or jungle fever double chocolate or mottled double chocolate.

I shake my first in rage.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Imagine suggesting that "double" means two types of chocolate. How dare they!

Unknown said...

Especially considering that white chocolate contains NO ACTUAL CHOCOLATE WHATSOEVER!! That's the truly disgusting conspiracy here! Rise up and revolt against the revolting fake chocolate!

From wikipedia: "As white chocolate does not contain cocoa solids nor chocolate liquor (cocoa mass), it does not meet the standard to be marketed as chocolate in many countries."