Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Earth Name

I started watching Brat Camp, a series that features troubled teenagers sent on a therapeutical nature camp where they do hikes and challenges and work on their emotional problems with therapists. They are also taught discipline through various routines that they must complete.
The therapists and counsellors all had earth names when at the camp so that they are less intimidating to the teenagers.
I asked on this improv message board that I regularly read what would your earth name be. I wrote out a few and after deep soul pondering, I have come up with the Earth name that resonants with my soul.
I will still go by Paula and my Earth name is...

Meandering Falls.

The Spiritual significance of my Earth Name:
Falls are powerful and can generate electricity. And electricity is a source of power for many of our modern day tools and appliances.
Water is powerful because over time it can shape rocks. Water is constantly in motion.
To meander means to wonder and that is something I enjoy doing. And so by adding meandering to my Earth name, it means that I am not a static Falls and that I wonder where I choose and represents my dynamic nature.

And now I place the lovely makeup on my face and initiate myself and do my yell.

I am Meandering Falls!

No comments: