Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Unrequited love is a bitch

Nothing blows more then when you love someone and they don't reciprocate the love or they are too afraid.
I know that I am not the first person to experience this and so I take comfort in that. I've been in love with 2 other people before and the relationships didn't work out.
I've had my heart broken before so I'm not sad that my love for this person is not reciprocated.
I try to forget about it and I try to get angry at this person but it doesn't help.
I can't help but love this person so there's no point in denying it. My feelings for this person are not going away and this person seems to think I'm just infatuated. Perhaps that is the fear talking. I'm a pretty grounded and logical person. If I have feelings for someone, I pretty much analyze whether this is something real or me just being silly.
It's funny that I fell for this person as love isn't something that you plan for.
Like everyone else who has loved someone whom didn't love them back, I will move on and search for another person to love as I must hope and assume that there is someone out there for me and who would enjoy spending time with me and appreciate me.

I've gotten 2 new qigong dvds and got them a few weeks ago. I've been doing this back stretching one and I like it. It is helping this pain and tightness that I've had on the right side of my back. I've gotten 3 of the dvds from the site which is
www.qiqigong.com. I recommend qigong as I've been doing yoga for 8 years and have recently been learning qigong. I think physical activity is necessary if you want to be calm, happy and focused. I also got the soft palms qigong and I'm going to concentrate a few days on this back one. So if there are people out there who have back problems, try this routine. It looks simple but it is quite relaxing for the back.

3 comments:

Kerry M. Conway said...

love is a dance...

thanks for the comment yesterday! i'll be back!

Anonymous said...

Unrequited love is a killer. It hurts more now at 32 than it did at 14 and yet I'm a grounded, intelligent and emotionally stable woman! Men!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other posters...unrequited love is a not a pretty thing, but if it has happened the feelings have to run their course. I too am experiencing it and it is so tough. I try to take comfort in knowing that others are experiencing the same thing but it is tough. I, like you, have to remember one thing...take care of oneself and put yourself first. Don't think about him/her first...you/I are/am number 1. Hope your heart heals soon.