Monday, March 03, 2014

Tim Horton Sucks!

Greetings all,

I've never understood why people in Hamilton are so in love with Tim Horton's coffee. It. Is. Shit.
I have been buying a coffee mostly one a day because of the Roll Up the Rim contest. Usually every year, I buy more Tim Horton's when this contest is running. I would typically buy a hot chocolate since I wasn't a fan of the coffee but even the hot chocolate is so disgusting. I have been buying the coffee in hopes that it perks me up during school.

People in Hamilton line up for Tim's. There are Second Cups and Star Bucks but for whatever reason, people have no taste in Hamilton for coffee. Is it the steel mills that affect their sense of taste?

So far I have won a coffee and a donut so I am happy about that. Last year I didn't win much and was below their winning average, which I think is 1 in 6 so I think this year I am on  target.

I had cashed in my winning donut today and I was just thinking how pathetic Tim Horton's is. The desserts are just so generic and not even good tasting. They are bland and generic. Yet it's so popular. I think Canadians need to stop going along with this shitty company. The coffee has no taste and the donuts suck. It's embarrassing.

The only good things about Tim's is the Ice Caps, which I really like and the Cafe Mocca. However the flaw with the Moccas is that they put whipped cream on it and then put the cap on. The whipped cream ends up  getting all on the cap so you have to take off the cap and lick the bottom of it. Only once did this not happen. I don't know why they just leave it capless. Do I need to ask everytime? Test how your customer experiences your products Tim!

No comments: