Friday, May 27, 2011

Greetings all,

I had an interview for a job about 2 weeks ago. Didn't get it. I had an interview this afternoon and another next week. I've applied to 500 positions and probably have had about 6 or 7 interviews already. It's really bad out there and some days it's tough to handle. I am trying to stay positive. I really feel lost and I am not wanting to go to school. My comedy takes a backseat and this is unfortunate. I don't have any ambition to be creative when I am stressing financially. Some people can handle it but not me. I like some financial stability and that was probably why I felt more comfortable doing comedy when I had a day job.

My first week of doing the Census work was good but now I am no longer gong-ho about it and it feels like a drag. I have 5 assignments and basically that's all I'll get to work on and hopefully I can finish it in the next 2 weeks. Once we close our district we can help others. I'm hoping by that time I can get a full time job because I am not sure how long this job will go for.

I seem to get hit on by men. Like some are flirting with me and I can't tell if they are just flirting for fun or if they want more. Obviously, I try to be professional. One guy said he liked my energy and my eyes and hair and said I can visit him again in the future. He tried to make me laugh. Now I wasn't sure if he just wanted to make me laugh because I tend to be serious or if he really was interested in me.

One guy last week, I visited him while he was on the phone. I told him I could come back later as I was in an apartment building and had other people to see. I came back and he was quite rude and didn't want to do the census but halfway he said he had to do something and came back and was all friendly with me. We ended up talking about the rapture and talking about religion. It was weird the change. Not sure if he thought I was someone doing random surveys and maybe he realized I was with the government. Odd.

No comments: