Sunday, August 15, 2010

Down down down

Greetings all,

It has been a rough week for me as I have been feeling rather unmotivated and depressed. I had stayed at my parents for a few days and for the rest of the week I stayed at my place and had become depressed about my life and my work situation.

I just don't understand anymore my life and it hurts. I wonder often what is wrong with me?

I am smart, attractive and funny and yet there is something not clicking in my life and I just don't understand.

I've been trying to stay positive but I think I am better off accepting my situation and my pain. I really feel hopeless and I feel maybe I just will not get the things I want (family, job that I enjoy).

I feel beaten down and I don't like it.

I want certain things to materialize in my life and maybe it just won't happen. Why fight it? Why work hard in vain?

Why do others seem to have life so easy and are leading happy and productive lives? Life just doesn't seem fair.

No comments: