Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Organized

Greetings and Salutations,

I had purchased some more furnishings for my apartment. I found a tv stand at Zellers a few weeks ago that was on sale but the Zellers in the mall where I work had none in stock so I was given a raincheck. I was over at another Zellers in Hamilton on Saturday and saw that they had some and so the next day I picked it up with my friend and assembled it. I also finished assembling my desk that I bought last week. I have managed to purchase 4 items that require assembly and have for 3 of them successfully assembled them myself. The fourth being the infamous Ikea bookshelf which required the assistance of my parents. Please see earlier blog entry for more details.

I think that I should get a degree in Ready-To-Assemble Furniture.

I also bought a carpet for my bedroom. I ordered it online. I was tired of looking for one in stores since I was not finding what I was looking for. I managed to find one and this is what it looks like
this.

I also have a new roommate. She moved in on the last weekend of October. We are getting along so far. She has a small dog named Bosley. He is a Yorkie Poo. He got shaved as his fur gets rather matted so he needs a regular shaving. I think he looks better with short fur. My roommate and I and some of her co-worker friends, went out dancing on Friday night. We went to some club that had over 30 singles dance. We were all under 30. They let us in. I think we were the only ones in there that was dancing with beer in our hands. There was alot of old people there. They probably realized that getting drunk doesn't help them get laid as alcohol affects sexual performance. They probably know this from experience and probably looked at us as young punks since we were actually there to dance and were not desperate to get laid.

No comments: