Monday, June 18, 2007

Boredom Rant

Greetings and Salutations,

I'm going to be complaining in this post. I generally do not like to complain but I feel that this is something I must express.

I'm am becoming increasingly bored with my life. I take responsibility for my life and I do not blame anyone. I'm so bored with my job. I'm tired of where I am and I want more out of my life. I'm tired of my menial jobs and I want to do something else but I am just not sure. I'm keeping my options open. I could go back to school but I just don't know what to do. I also have been thinking of doing stand up comedy again but I just don't know if that's right. I have been thinking about how can I incorporate improv into stand up. I think it's been done.

I'm just a barrel of confusion.
I'm bored.
Bored fucking bored.

I can't go on like this.
I must break out but sometimes I just don't know if I can.

No comments: