Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hair Experiment

Greetings all,

I recently read that you can use castor oil and peppermint oil on your scalp to improv your hair growth and to thicken it. I've had the problem of thinning hair for the past few years but also a certain area where my bangs are, are thinning out so much that I'm starting to look bald!

My dad has pointed it out to me before but I didn't know what to do so I would just live with it.
Now I researched that you can use castor oil and peppermint oil on your scalp so I started to do that. I've only applied it once and haven't noticed anything.

What I did notice that my hair doesn't feel oily. I wash my hair every 2nd day and last night I just took my shower and rinsed my hair with water because I felt like it wasn't oily and needing to be washed and it actually feels okay today. I tried before the No Poo method where you don't wash your hair and only use baking soda and apple cider vinegar on your hair to remove the oil. I didn't like that method and stopped doing it. So maybe giving your scalp regular oil treatments actually helps with reducing its oil production.

My hair is pretty oil actually and by day 2 looks oily so surprised by the lack of usual oiliness. Anyways, my goal with this oil and peppermint treatment is to thicken my hair and improv growth so it will take some time before I notice anything

No comments: