Friday, March 01, 2013

Global Sadhana - Open to Love

Greetings all,

I've done a few of Spirit Voyage's Global Sadhanas. They seem to be on a trend lately to do 11 day sadhanas rather then the typical 40 day sadhana. A sadhana is basically a spiritual discipline and to do one properly you are to not skip days and commit to doing a particular meditation for that period.

I started the 11 day sadhana few days early and I really like it and think I will do a 40 day discipline. It feels really good to practice and the theme of it is 'Open to Love'. I think considering the issues I had with my ex friends, something like this is timely and hopefully can heal my heart and open me to receive new and more loving friends into my life as I still feel a sense of betrayal and hurt.

The sadhana has video instruction and can be found at
http://www.spiritvoyage.com/globalsadhana/opentolove

40 Day Global Sadhana

No comments: