Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Down Sized

Greetings all,

Some of us - 3 to be exact - at work were notified back in December that we were being let go and unfortunately I was one of them. This is the 3rd time in 4 years I have been let go from a job because of being downsized. I wasn't happy at first and probably am still not but I've learned to not react and move on. My birthday is this Friday and so this will be my 3rd birthday in 4 years where I have no job. I just don't know anyone that has been laid off as much as me. I seem to have the worst job karma out there it seems!

I actually had booked a vacation to Mexico and they notified us the week before I was going so I didn't appreciate that. I really needed to go on a real vacation so I am glad I went and booked things.

I started updating my Resume so tomorrow I will job hunt. I had planned to go to school part time and I think I will stay with that. I might go full time in the fall.
I was planning to take economics and some math courses but I need to retake calculus so I will have to take some night classes for adults.

I hope 2012 things get better for me. Financially things have been bad for me these past 4 years but I make the best of things.

No comments: