Friday, September 17, 2010

Greetings all,

My mom had informed me this morning that my grandmother passed away last night. We were expecting it as last week she had low oxygen levels. She was taken to the hospital and she got sent back to her nursing home after a few days with kidney issues and water in the lungs. Now I have no more grandparents.

With the fall just around the corner, I feel death in the air. Everything is just coming to an end, to its death. Having this is just making me feel like I have no control anymore in life because time is the ruler. Everyone gets older and there is nothing we can do.

I would love to turn back time or to just freeze it but I can't. We are all prone to death and it's scary. We think by keeping busy and filling up our lives that that will keep at bay death but it doesn't.

Life seems so short and so fleeting. I just want to hold on to it but I can't. It's about letting go.

Youth does seem to be wasted on the young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my deepest sympathy. stil can't accept this fact of life in full....Greets from Belgium.