Monday, March 05, 2007

Da bomb

Greetings and Salutations,

I started getting back into my kettlebell weightlifting. It seeems that SAD has caused me to lose motivation to exercise. I have a 26 and 35 pound kettlebell and it was actually challenging to do the one arm press with my 26 pounder. When I first started, I had managed to do one arm presses with some ease but that's what a couple of months of not training does to your strength. I think I pudged up a bit this winter. I still do my qigong and go for brief walks on my lunch.

*

I started putting sprouts in my sandwich today. I used to feed my canaries sprouts and would make them at home. I read that sprouts are good for humans so I did feel odd eating them but I enjoyed adding them to my sandwich. The ones I ate are not home made. I might want to look up on the internet for what seeds to use because when I made them for my canaries, I would use their bird seeds.

*

I have been at my job for over 6 months. My 6 months was on February 28 which also happened to be the 2 year anniversay of my grandfather's death.

This also means that I get dental benefits which will be useful as I will be needing my wisdom teeth taken out. I have 2 already out but I still have 2 remaining.
*

I am so freaking horny. I need a man!

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Uh oh. If you don't find a man before Thursday, do you mind staying home? Tee hee. Just kidding.

Seriously, congrats on the six month anniversary with the job.

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!!!... if I'd have known sooner....







I'm not stalking...